Had My Scan... Updated with Picture

Maria1977

Reaction score
and I'm defo preggo lol

There is defo a little baby in there, not very active while the scan happened, moved a bit, but my son was going on a mad one at every scan so weird to see a sleepy baby for a change.

A right little poser though.

Almost bang on for dates... 12w 4d, so due 15 June, 2 days before OHs birthday :love:

Will get OH to scan pic in when he's home.

OH thinks boy already as he reckons he saw balls lol Will find out on 31 January!

So pleased it went well, was so worried this time

xxxxx

Here's the picture...

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Awww little cutie!! My little un wasn't moving much and they had to tip me up on the bed!! Obviously a lazy monkey!! X

aww what a fab picture hun, glad all went ok :) xx

Fantastic pic, and great news! Glad everything is going well so far! xx

Lovely pic hun, so glad all went well xx

Thanks everyone, feels like when I found out again all excited and scared lol Just want the anomaly scan to hurry up so I can really start to plan and buy things lol

Ahh what a brilliant picture, it's really clear! I'm so pleased it went well for you.

My midwife says there's an old wives tale that boys are lazier and move around less... That's certainly true for me, my daughter didn't stop! At my first antenatal we could barely hear her heartbeat because she was sloshing about too much!!

Anyway, really happy for you :yay:

Ahh what a brilliant picture, it's really clear! I'm so pleased it went well for you.

My midwife says there's an old wives tale that boys are lazier and move around less... That's certainly true for me, my daughter didn't stop! At my first antenatal we could barely hear her heartbeat because she was sloshing about too much!!

Anyway, really happy for you :yay:
When I went for my 12 week scan with my son he didn't stop moving around and the sonographer got a bit annoyed coz she couldn't get the measurements, we were in there for about 30+ mins lol, this time took about 10 minutes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back