Had my scan today

DaisieBee

Reaction score
and everything is fine! Was so so scared and convinced something was wrong before went in. Saw heartbeat and was amazing and hubby looked amazed and has been really caring since. Am ao happy. Am 12 weeks and 6 days pergnant (so will be off to tri 2 in a couple of days) and baby is due 21st May, which is cool as parents anniversary on 22nd - and also means baby def conceived on our wedding night (how text book is that?!) Cried when saw baby on screen and cant believe it is inside me right now, moving about and waving its arms and its mine and its beautiful... Have never felt so relieved and happy and excited, am just brimming with positive emotions! Anyway, had to share!!!

Awwww thats fantastic hun, so pleased it went well :hug: :hug:

Thats wonderful Daisee Bee im so chuffed for you, I have my scan on Tuesday hope mine goes as well. If my dates stay the same then I will be due exactly a week behind you, how cool is that babe. Save me a seat in the 2nd tri when you go!!!!!!!! So happy for you :hug:

glad all went well and ur a day in front of me yay :dance: x

Ah cool, we can be buddies! Exciting isnt it? Cannot wait until I can start feeling the baby move about! Have been a real worrier since finding out, feel so much better now I have seen my baby and he/she has waved at me!

Congratulations :D So pleased all is going well. Have fun over in Tri 2 and i'll see you there soon.

so so happy for you!!! Thast lovely news - you must be so excited now!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back