Had my early scan this morning!

Thank you for all the lovely replies :cheer:

HollyHobby, at my next scan I will only be 10+5 (only day I could be squeezed in) but hoping I might be able to see a wee bit more than today :wink: If not then got gender scan at end of Jan anyway :cheer:

Aw - lovely pic - it's such an amazing experience isn't it? :hug:

My next NHS one is at 21 weeks (19th Feb) - I might have to get a private one before then, seems too long to wait to get see my little flipper again!

is anyone elses hospital as mean as mine?
The midwife gave me leaflets on the scans and you can only have 1 photo and at the 20 week one it says it isnt to find out the sex so basicly dont hassle them to find out and that they arent going to spend time looking to tell you. Bloody meanies :evil:

Congratulations! So pleased for you that all went well. Great picture too! :dance:

Ahh bubs is looking lovely hun!

I've been meaning to ask you.. What hospital will you be under/Having baby in?

x

xkikix said:

x

Hiya hun :wave:
I'm under Leicester but planning to have baby at midwife led birth unit in Melton Mowbray. What about you? :hug:

HollyHobby, I think a lot of hospitals are going that way now :( You will still be able to ask them to tell you the sex as it doesnt take them long to have a look :hug:

:hug: :hug: aww snuggle what a fab pic!!

glad all is well hun what great reassurance x

Aw thank you so much girls. Should have known all was ok with how sick I've been feeling TBH, its been ALL day today :shakehead:

Snuggle said:
xkikix said:

Hiya hun :wave:
I'm under Leicester but planning to have baby at midwife led birth unit in Melton Mowbray. What about you? :hug:

I'll be under Kettering... When I was pregnant with Chester I looked into Melton Mowbray, it looks lovely there, I think they've got pools in each room... more like a hotel! :hug:

xkikix said:
I'll be under Kettering... When I was pregnant with Chester I looked into Melton Mowbray, it looks lovely there, I think they've got pools in each room... more like a hotel! :hug:

Yeah they have a pool in each birth suite. I'm actually looking into having a homebirth but if not then Melton is my choice :hug:

Thank you for replies girls :hug:

aww sorry snuggles avent been on all day i ;posted a post earlier asking how everything went ...IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U :dance: :dance: :dance: i told u everything wud b ok :D ..xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back