Just had scan...... phew!

Bob

Reaction score
Hi all

Just had to tell you all that i had my 12 week scan this morning and everything is fine. :)

I made myself almost sick with worry beforehand thinking that the heart may have stopped and horrible things like that.

Has anyone else felt this way, hope it's not just me!

Would include a photo but can't work out how to insert one - can anyone help?!?

x

Oh congratulations im so pleased for you! Its such a worry isnt it? I have ages to wait for my scan cant wait until it happens. Must be such a relief!

Thanks, it really is - yet somehow still doesn't feel real (maybe because i don't have a preggy belly yet).

Don't worry, you'll get there - i completely understand how slow the first 12 weeks go, they feel like a lifetime.
let me know when you have your scan.

Good luck hun.
x

I will hun il post straight away!! I know what u mean about the absence of a preggy bellie, but we will get there!!

Hey there!
Glad everything is fine..im finding the whole thing is crawling along..probably because i always want my next app to come fast! :roll:

Congratulations, its always a relief to have your scan :D

By the way I'm still waiting for my preggy belly :(

Hi,

Glad your scan went well!!!!! Don't worry i was exactely the same, nothing felt real untill i got my big pregnant belly........you have the scans to look forwards to, and it wont be long before you start getting your bump!!!!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back