Seriously, yay, congrats! Would love to be told that too :D

:( sorry, I feel bad now!!

chocolate-cake.jpg

Wahey! Come on little baby! Woohoo!

V excited for you Sharne :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How are you feeling now?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Im having second thoughts now, I don't know if induction is the wrong or right thing to do...

:? :cry:

I've no suggestion, I'm not sure how I'd feel.

You're slightly dilated and have had a sweep, hopefully it'll happen before Monday and you won't have to make the decision.

Steelgoddess said:
Im having second thoughts now, I don't know if induction is the wrong or right thing to do...

:? :cry:
I went through this too!!

Put it this way sweetie, they wouldn't want to do it without reason to. It costs on the NHS to induce earlier than usual so they really wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary. OK, so they might be being over cautious (possibly), but like Nicky said, hopefully you won't even make it so the decision will be out of your hands.

The pessary might work on you because your body is more ready than what mine is (with the cervix doing so well), so the 1st pessary might work and you'll have no need for the drip and will get the waterbirth you want. You might also get to experience the most part from home if they let you go home after the pessary.

I completely sympathise with you hun :hug: You do what YOU feel is best. x

I agree with Dannii!
They wouldnt do it unless they thought it was for babies best interest! And I also agree that I dont think you will need the induction! I think hes coming anyways!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Hi Sharne,

Excellent news - sounds really promising, will be watching this space!!!

It is quite early for induction but I guess they're doing it due to baby's size. I'd say just go with your feelings but it sounds like you're on your way anyhow.

All the best,

Thanks for the support guys, With any luck I'll be labouring naturally by Sunday... :pray:

I've got everything crossed for you darling!! :pray:

Oooohhh!!! Good luck Sharne!!! xxxx

Bet you don't make it to the induction ;)

On the day I had my LO I was 1 cm in the morning. They told me to go for a walk and squat loads and an hour later I was 2cm. I think you might end up having baby naturally :)

Too too exciting! He is soooooooooo gonna come before Monday! You're already 1cm and having contractions, baby hayden aint hangin around! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back