• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HAD MY BABYBOND SCAN AND ITS A.......

scarlett1965

Reaction score
.............GIRL

We are very pleased as my eldest daughter, age 20, is 34 weeks pregnant with a boy..Archie. it will be nice for our 4 yr old, Lilli, to have a sister to play with. The first thing Lilli said was " Can I put make up on her"?. Babybond were great and it was well worth £79. As my risk of Downs was 1:161 (although good odds for a 43 yr old) the sonographer kindly looked for soft markers for Downs by looking at her kidneys,heart,nuchal fold and nasal bone. Luckily everything was normal although I know its not 100%.
The downside is we have nothing for her. We never thought I would get pregnant again after missed/mc's and an ectopic so we gave all of Lilli's things away. We are not a high income family so its charity shops and car boot sales from now on!!!!!!!!
We are going to call her Scarlett Mary as this has always been my fave. name. I even use it as my name on passwords/forums instead of Tracy which is my real name.
I am afraid I cannot put pics on as my camera usb cable is broken and my mobile is rubbish.
She was measured at 15.4 cms and I was supposed to be 17 weeks 2 days. Does this seem quite large for my weeks? On all google sites it says that the fetus measures approx. 13 cms at this time. Any one measured this and at what stage were you?
On a bad note I lost my beloved Westie dog, Wallace, after 11 years. He had a bad stroke so I had no choice but to send him to sleep. I am gutted and cant stop sobbing. I hope this will not hurt my baby girl.
Love Scarlett (no more!) but Tracy. x :)

Hi

Congrats!

If you go to Next Clearance outlets or even when Next have a huge sale you can get baby outfits for 50p! I go mad in Next Clearance outlets near me getting cream outfits as we are team Green and can't belive the prices. The tags say £7 reduced to £2.50 but when I get to the till it rings up 50p.

Hope that helps

Mx

Oh congrats on your little girl!!!! thats so so exciting, we have our scan tomorrow, and im getting really nervous now :)

Dont worry about the stuff, have a look on ebay, you can pick up some gorgeous second hand stuff for next to nothing!

:hug:

Hi
Thanks..thats a great tip and I do love Next baby clothes but could never afford their prices unless its a special occasion. I love their Christening gowns too. xxx

Awww Congrats on your little girl.
And i'm sorry to here about your westie :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Congrats on your little girl!
Sorry to hear about your little doggy.

Supermarkets are great for cheap baby clothes as is ebay :)

Woohoo team pink!

Congratulations, glad everything is looking good.

Alex xxx

Congrats on team pink :cheer:

So sorry to hear about your loss :hug: :hug: Losing a pet is the same as losing a member of the family. You did the right thing though by putting him to sleep and relieving his pain :hug:

Congratulations on TEAM PINK :D

So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. God bless Wallace :)

Awww we have 2 Westies so I can't imagine what you must be going through :cry: :hug:

Congratulations on finding out you have a little girlie on the way! :cheer: Have you got any pics? xx

Welcome to Team Pink!!

Am sorry to hear about your dog though. :hug:

Congratulations on team pink. Glad that the scan went well :cheer:

Sorry to hear about your little Westie...they are such cute doggies.

Yay! Congratulations and welcome to team pink!! So glad everything went well for you, babybond were wonderful for me and I couldnt rate them high enough, totally worth the money in my opinion. I wouldnt worry about the measurements, if anything was unusually large they would have commented on it. My lil lady was measuring big at my babybond scan and they picked it up straight away, checked again at my NHS scan last week and still big for dates but nothing to worry about, I think Im just destined to carry big babies!

Hi
Many thanks for your Congrats and your condolences for the loss of my lovely Wallace. I still miss him so much but I am not crying all the time now. It gives me comfort knowing he is at peace and not in any pain. Am going to do charity shop run today to see if I can get any bits for my baby girl. I only have £20 but i suppose its a start!
Have a good day all of you.
Love Tracy x

Congratulations on your little girl :cheer:

So sorry about your dog :hug:

Congratulations on joining Team Pink :hug: :cheer:
Sorry about your dog :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads