Had my 2nd scan today.............

nicki

Reaction score
Hi girls,

We had our second scan today and i'm very pleased to report that my little one is fit and healthy and growing very well. We also found out that we're having a boy. Im trying to get my head round that one as everyone I know thought we were going to have a girl, including me!
It's so werid knowing i'm going to have a son.

Here's some piccies of our boy:

scan0015b.jpg

scan0015a.jpg

scan0014d.jpg

scan0014b.jpg

Nicki.x :D

Oh wow Nikki that's a great piccie, I am so excited about having mine now - roll on 4th Jan!!!!

Xxx

Hi Sarah,

Thanks. We are having the big name debate as I write! I think we'll be here a while.

Nic

Congratulations Nicki, what great scan pictures. I'm expecting a little girl, which I wanted, OH wanted a little Man U supporter-but boys are supposed to be remarkably close to their mums, and have a great bond. Let us know the names you decide. :lol:

The top names we both agree on (I like a few others but it was a firm NO!) are Adam, Zachary (Zak), Jamie and Rhys. My fav. is Zak & DH is Adam so i'll let you know who wins. I think it's just as well we know now & have 4 months to agree, otherwise we'd have all sorts of probs! :lol:

I did really want a girl & told hubby that we will keep on having babies until I get one, just hope it doesn't start getting into double figures! I'll be all saggy :lol:

Nicki.x

awwww what fab scan pics nicky :D congrats hun i cant wait for mine now only 2 weeks for me to wait xxxxxxxxx

Ni Nicki,

Glad all is well, I too had my second scan last Tuesday but my photo's are awful because the baby was moving like crazy and they couldn't get a clear pic.

All was well though which is the main thing and we got to see it on screen for 45 minutes as we had a trainee, it was great.

Good luck with the names.

Merry Christmas.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27