Had my 20 week scan yesterday and we are team..........

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Yellow! Ha sorry ladies

Hardest thing ive ever had to do since my driving test!

Really pleased as soon as i came out as temptation had gone, i nearly cracked ,And she even said you might want to look away from this bit as checking pelvis and i said ill look! Ha baby is totally healthy and very cute and i loved feeling movement and seeing on screen at same time, ( ive never had that before as all my others were anterior placentas with no movement till 24 weeks) this one ive been feeling for 3 weeks now and it was confirmed as a posterior placenta! Yayy

Spend most of scan tipped very head downwards as baby stuck in my pelvis and hidden, got sent for hot drink and chocky bar and 20 mins sitdown to get baby to come out, which got the good enougth brain chking shots she needed.

The worst bit was when i turned up and found that my scan at 2 was actually at 2pm the day before and id missed it!!! Omg i was motified!! Preg brain strikes again.... But the managed to fit me in... Phew.

Oh and maybee a sign but the sonographers last name was Roman!!! Just spooky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Heres another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 45
Baby looks just like devon did at birth, heres a photo the day he was born, face profile is the same isnt it ? Theyll be clones

What do you think boy or girl then? I think it looks like a boy

( sorry when you zoom in close my piccy frame is very dusty ha !!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
You cheeky minx you! At least it will be a surprise for us all! How cute is Devon in that pic! Sounds like you'll need
a couple of days to get over all that mayhem! xxx

Yay for a good scan congrats soon be time for ur final tri x

I can't believe you waited a day to tell us all ;)

Gorgeous pics :) Congrats on staying Team Yellow :)

Gorgeous pics! Glad everything is okay. :)

Devon is a cutie by the way!

Mhmmm... I'm going to say girl!

Xxx

Yay congrats on staying team yellow. Xx

Congratulations JJ! I knew when I saw your message that you were being a tinker! So exciting! My baby did the same as yours on Tue & was awkward!! It's such a relief that all is ok, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm gonna say boy (based on the head shape). But s/he'll be gorgeous what ever form s/he is :)

Congrats again xx

Congrats on a good scan jj, glad all is well. I'm going with boy :) xxx

Awww congrats hun, lovely pics.

And Yay welcome to the yellow team! I found it so hard to stay team yellow so fair play to you :D xx

Congractulations on good scan i think boy onli as in ur scan pic the head shape looks the same as mine :) xxx

Im notigonna say im not gutted that I don't know what youre having but I will say congratulations on am excellent scan (While shaking a fist! Lol)

I can totally see what you mean about the profile, I think you will have a mini devon :)

My daughter cried whrn i said i thought it looked like a boy!
I know how much she wants a sister, but the head shape is very simular to devon, cant get into cupboard at mo to get brionys baby photos but heres one of her anout 2 years ago around when devon was born, she has a simular head shape too!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 14
Ha ha I can't believe I opened the thread and saw team yellow!! How exciting! Congrats on all healthy though and I'm going for boy :) x

You are such a tease! Well done for staying yellow though!

Your kiddies (inc unborn one) are all so cute, you are a good looking family :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back