• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my 12 week scan today

roxi

Reaction score
And all is well! Yay! And for an extra yay, I am actually 13+6 :good: We saw baby jumping around, waving and opening his/her mouth. So amazing!

The sonographer said by measurements I am 13+6 with EDD of 30th September but the print out said 13+5 and 1st October. Now it's only a day I know, but what date do I tell people? I have been saying I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and due 1st October, but that obviously doesn't add up lol!

Anyway, I don't care - I'm having a baby! And it was definately movements I could feel as I felt them at the same time as seeing baby move. So excited!

Woohoo! Glad it went well! Any pics???

I'd go by the date the sonographer went by hun xx

Congratulations hun , glad everythings okay with the babba :D xx

Thanks. I have 2 pics, but no scanner at the mo. I will try and get a decent pic on my phone tomorrow and upload them that way.

Well done on your scan, really glad everything went well, lovely to see the baby ok
Look forward to the scan pics

O congrats!! looking forward to seeing a pic! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back