Had my scan today

vickie

Reaction score
All went well,baby seemed healthy and my lord did it fidget,took her a good while to try get measurements as it wouldnt keep still,kicking,waving stretching turning etc.My initial due date was September 1st but they have now put me at Aug 30th so moved up 2 days woohoo.She congratulated me on having a very very full bladder,i was concentrating soooo hard not to wet myself everytime the pressed down on my bladder and pulled some right faces lol.

Will post a piccy later when ive uploaded it onto the laptop :D

congrats Vickie

Your scan sounds exactly the same as mine. My sonographer kept scanning over my bladder, she could not believe it was so ful :lol:

Aww thats great news :dance: :dance: Well done on the bladder too!!

Cheers peeps...i had 2 cups of tea,a glass of water and a fruit shoot beforehand,they say the more full your bladder is the better image they can get so was determined to drink as much as poss without wetting myself,i was doing well until she scanned my tummy and pressed down,the OH asked if i was ok and i said ''errr yeah im just concentrating very hard cus im scared im gonna embaress myself' lol...had my fists and teeth clenched.

Im waiting for the OH to upload the piccys from his phone onto my laptop then i can post them.It may be my fourth but its still all soooooo exciting seeing it for the first time and the sense of relief when they tell you everythings ok is immense.

haha. pelvic floor muscles worked to their max!
Glad you had a good scan hun! And yay for being moved into August! :cheer:
xx

splashmonkey said:
Yay Vickie! Congrats and welcome to August, it is the best month :lol:

Well of course...its the month i was born :dance:

Jaded Diamond said:
haha. pelvic floor muscles worked to their max!
Glad you had a good scan hun! And yay for being moved into August! :cheer:
xx

Oh im a biggy for pelvic floor excersices...always do them throughtout pregnancy and after birth as the saying ''its like waving a pencil in woolworths'' seriously worries me lol :rotfl:

vickie said:
splashmonkey said:

Me too! And both my parents... and my half brother on the same day as me... seems to be a family trait lol

splashmonkey said:
vickie said:
splashmonkey said:

Me too! And both my parents... and my half brother on the same day as me... seems to be a family trait lol

So November is a rather ahem ''fruity'' time in your family lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back