Had midwife appt today :-/ UPDATED Fri 13th :-)

noodle1

Reaction score
Well had a routine appt with the midwife today. It showed protein in my wee...again... so she asked me to do another there, that showed more :shock:..so have to do yet another urine sample to send away to the lab tomorrow, then have to see the midwife again in a week for another urine sample. Then if there is still protein in it I will have to go and see the doctors in the hospital.

I had pre-eclampsia with Tom and this is how it all started before... it was such a nightmare, to and fro the hospital with 24 hour urine samples every week in 5 litre plastic containers... only for it to make NO difference and to be told that if I went home my baby could die :wall: ...and I was induced at 38 weeks.

To top it all off I was violently sick again yesterday and most of it was blood, and the dr said I have torn my gullet too! How I wish I could just go to sleep and it would be full term so we don't have to go through all this again!!!

Sorry, feeling sorry for myself!!!! :roll: I'll be ok tomorrow :)

:hug: Aww hun I hope it doesn't end up that you go through all that again, my mum had preclampsia twice and its really not nice.

I hope the sickness goes away, you sound like your really going through the mill :hug:

Thank you :hug:

Not feeling so sorry for myself today :lol:

x

Hiya!

I'm thinking of you - you sound like you need a big heap of TLC. Sending virtual hugs xx :hug:

Oh no sounds a nightmare!!!! Hope things pick up for you soon :hug:

Sorry to hear that... maybe it will turn out just to be an infection? Hope it's something more simple and you don't end up in the same situation as last time around :hug:

Update - Just had results of urine test and it shows no infection!! So back i go to the midwife on Weds to check again and make appointments with the hospital....

Did I mention I am NEVER doing this again?!?!?!?! :x

What with that and still being :puke: its's turning into a complete nightmare!!!

Roll on June....or more likely ... May :cheer:

noodle1 said:

That's what they all say!! :lol:

I'm sorry to hear you're going through all this stress again. Good luck with it all :hug:

Becc said:
noodle1 said:

That's what they all say!! :lol:

I'm sorry to hear you're going through all this stress again. Good luck with it all :hug:

Thank you :hug: It'll easier this time cos I know what to expect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back