Had first NCT class yesterday....

madam bully

Reaction score
.... and it was hilarious!

Not sure it was supposed to be though! Firstly all the paperwork said the lady taking the class was called Agnes and when we met her, she was French and pronounced her name 'anus' which OH couldn't stop laughing at :roll: Her house was bright purple and she freaked us all out by demonstrating the noises that people make whilst in labour in the first 5 mins and she was so loud, the look on everyone's faces was :shock: then :rotfl:

I learnt some good stuff though and she was a very good teacher, she is also a doula which I think gave her the right experience to let us know everything and she didn't give an opinion, she gave facts and statistics which I found really helpful and she really got the guys involved too which really helped OH, talking to other dads to be.

There was a strange man there who really didn't have a clue bless him, he thought you just tied a knot in the cord afterwards and that he could blow on his wife's 'ring of fire' when the baby was crowning to take away the burning :? :shock: :rotfl:

I really enjoyed it!

Hahahaha
that sounds so funny!!!
i wouldnt of been able to keep a straight face!! xxxxxxxxx

Omg the woman sounds a nut!

Im glad you enjoyed it though, i would have run out in horror!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Omg the woman sounds a nut!

Im glad you enjoyed it though, i would have run out in horror!

ditto haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back