Had enough

valleygirl24

Reaction score
of my boobs and stomach itching. My boobs are worse than my stomach but Im also getting it around my waist.
On my boobs its the aereola (sp?) and just onto my skin but not further towards my nipple

Any idea what it is or what I can do to stop it? I try my hardest to ignore the itchy boobs as I dont think it would look too great to be standing in a shop scratching/rubbing them lol

i think its just where the skin is stretching and getting dry, try keeping it moisturized and i bet you find that will help loads :D

You can get this incredible stuff called Lansinoh from the chemist which is basically lanolin but in a non smelly form for use on cracked nipples etc when breastfeeding. It's amazing and I've used it on all sorts of other things like chapped lips, noses etc. It's expensive but a little goes a long way, you might try that and you'd have it for later on anyway...? It is very sticky though so would probably only be of use on the smaller patches like the auerola and if your nipples were itchy (sorry- just read your post again!). Have you tried Cocoa butter or Bio Oil?

+++

My sister and I have the same problem. I found Cocoa Butter from Palmers at Boots and it works miracles. It cost about £ 5.

will give the cocoa butter a try, think Ive got some here that I had as a bargain in superdrug a few weeks ago

Hi
yes after sun is ok as basically all it is is a moisturiser. I use it, it tends to be a tad more gentle than perfumed ones too.

Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back