Had dating scan yesterday :)

fuffins1981

Reaction score
Hi All

Had my dating scan yesterday. It went really well.

I had decided for some reason that something would be wrong. So, when everything was fine, I had a cry lol.

The scan put me two days ahead of my LMP due date. It says I am due 9th July.

I am really pleased that stage one has gone well. Good luck to all those who have scans coming up.

Sophs xxx

I hope you dont mind me asking but did you have to pay for that scan because i have been told that my first scan will be between 16/18 weeks... seems so far away...

Hi :)

Don't mind you asking at all.

I am from Birmingham. The protocol here is a scan between 10 and 16 weeks I believe.

I made the appointment with the hospital 5.5 weeks ago. My GP gave me one of those new forms where you phone up, give the hospital a pass word and pin number and get an appointment.

You should check the protocol of different hospitals in your area. Some only do one scan I think. The one I am under do the early dating scan. On the 25th feb I have the 20 weeks scan.

Hope that kind of answers lol :)

I think it depends on the area sunshine_gal. At my local hospital you have it from 12-14 weeks then again at 20wks. I had one at 7wks but that was cause I had a doctors referal. Your best to speak to your midwife who will confirm your hospitals procedure. Gotta love the NHS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back