Had babys cardiac scan....

NatEvz

Reaction score
and everything is fine :) His heart is fine and everthing is working as it should. I am so relieved, ive been worrying for ages about this scan. The lil man didnt want to play though, he was curled up in a tight ball asleep, bless him, i had to keep rolling over so the lady doing the scan could get to the part of his heart she wanted to see xxx

Glad everything is all good and awh bless i can just imagine how cute he looked all curled up xx

Ahhh so pleased Samuel is all fine and healthy Hun X

Glad everything is all good and awh bless i can just imagine how cute he looked all curled up xx

Thank you ladies :) It was very cute we got a full on view of his little face and it was amazing to say it was just an ultrasound scan xxx

I've got to have this done soon, mines on 2nd november can't wait x How long was it? Reason I'm having it done is because I'm diabetic x

It lasted about 20 minutes hun, she had a really good look at all aspects of lil mans heart, she checked the arteries connected to the heart and she checked that his stomach was on the same side as his heart. I had it done because my brother has a mitral valve prolapse and because hes my sibling Im at a more increased risk of my babys having it. So glad i went for it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back