Had another scan today!!

Been for my check up scan this morning, baby measures 11+5/6 today so my due date has been moved to 3rd of May and is to stay at that. I still go by 7th of May though, baby apparently has grown 3 weeks worth in 2 weeks :lol:

No more blood around baby, baby is happy, was asleep so no movements to see but heart is beating away lovely.

Bit annoyed as they said they don't need another scan next week, till I explained Mark (OH) couldn't get time off today to come as there was one booked next week and to see the consultant at the same time, so they said to ask at the desk if I can keep the appointment. But the woman at the desk is a horrid troll (seriously) and would of cancelled it so I walked out without checking if I can keep it :oops:

Well anyway, all is well and I can relax a bit till next week when I'm sure the consultant will scare the poop out of me talking about prems again :|

Here is my baby :D (sorry it's big)

115.jpg

Awwww cutie!!!
Great all the blood has gone! Well done hun! Chubby baby on its way!!! :hug:

YAY great pic hun.

Glad everything is OK

xxx

hehe thats such a cute picture ...baby looks like its fast asleep :D

Looks like a boy to me, but im 9 times out of 10 always wrong lol

Will keep my fingers crossed for a girl for you :pray: xx

That must be a big relief to you Sami - I'm so pleased for you. Can't see the piccie though :(

LBxx

So pleased everything went well for you hunny :hug:
Great pic :cheer:

Brilliant news about your scan babes, was thinking about you at 10am this morning!!!

I think it looks like a girl :) Boys always seems to be curled up in the scan pics!

JaidyBaby said:
Brilliant news about your scan babes, was thinking about you at 10am this morning!!!

I think it looks like a girl :) Boys always seems to be curled up in the scan pics!
Hmmm... u think :think:
Maybe we should compare the boy pics to the girls...get the girls from 3rd tri to post their pics and compare!
Jaycee was layed out well....cant wait to compare pics on tuesday!!!

glad all ok hun and theres no more blood must be a relief for you :hug:
lovely scan pic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back