Had an awful fright last night .

tinytoes

Reaction score
well last night I thought it was all kicking off :shock: I was in the kitchen and I heard a splash , the ground was wet and so was my pants and dress so I thought my water HAS to have broken . Put on pad on had some tea , bounced on my ball and chilled put for a bit . Then my OH pointed out it is a bit early s I phoned delivery who said to come in to be examined . As soon as I got in the BH's got painful and I got really dizzy . They popped me on a monitor and said they could see I was having some minor pains then checked my blood pressure , it was pretty high and at this point my feet , hands and face were all puffy . So a doctor was called down :( anyway long story short they got my blood pressure down and told me that my water hadn't broken :blush: that the blood pressure and dizziness may have made me pee myself . So I'm hone have to go to be checked again later but it looks like we're here for a bit longer :dance: silly baby scaring me

Aw tiny what a fright!! Glad everything seems okay though, babies like to play tricks on us eh! Even before they are born :), hope you are doing okay hun xxx

I'm ok now :) thanks hun . I'll go to be monitored again shortly then I'm off to my mums to relax for the day I think . I'd just really like baby to stay put for another week or two at least . I'm so excited to meet him or her but at the same time I want everything to be normal and healthy .

I know what you mean, i'm really excited to meet my little girl as well, but i want her to come out when she is ready, plenty cooking time to get stronger :). Get resting hun, i'm sure we're gona need all the energy we can get once the baba's do make an appearance! :) xx

Glad you're okay hun, that must have been a fright :( Least you took yourself off to hospital to get checked though. Naughty baby, wants to come out and meet mummy, obviously an impatient little one.
Try and relax today :)
xx

Glad you are ok hun and that the baby is ok!! Understand it must have been a fright!! xx

I'm still having pain :shrug: not too often but I can feel it in my whole bump and my bum :blush: . I had back labour with aoibheann so I dont think I would even know what contractions feel like , blood pressure is fine today though so I'm home chilling out .

Oooh what a fright hun. Glad you & baby are fine though. Geez, I never knew that you could pee yourself if your blood pressure was extrememly low etc. Hope you're enjoying relaxing. x

Oooh what a fright hun. Glad you & baby are fine though. Geez, I never knew that you could pee yourself if your blood pressure was extrememly low etc. Hope you're enjoying relaxing. x
Neither did I :wall2: I reckon I was dizzy or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back