Had a show!!!!

Mommyto3

Reaction score
Hi there just wondered if anybody has had a show and how long after you went into labour? Just curious :) x

Hiya I lost my plug while in labour with my first but lost it with my second a week before! It shows tour cervix is changing and softening... Its all a step closer to baby! Good luck x

Hi tri hoping again although I move here in two days or tomoz I think lol x outta curiosity wat is a show please? Thanks x

Had a show at 11am, daughter came at 3.09pm

Good luck x

Never found a show with my first, lost it in advanced labour with my second and now I keep getting snotty jelly like discharge some days and other days nothing.

Hi tri hoping again although I move here in two days or tomoz I think lol x outta curiosity wat is a show please? Thanks x

The bloody mucassy plug it can come away and regrow or can come away in one or bits xx

All I had with DD1 was a weeping smear the day before she was born.

Lost my plug at 6pm, waters went at 6.20pm, had Olly at 1.31am next morning

But I know friends who have lost theirs weeks before baby came

Xx

Thanks for replies ladies. I had a show yesturday, but in only 35+ 4 weeks :-/ nothing else as yet tho. X

And another this morning, does this mean things are moving along????? X

I had a bloody show last night but nothing since I've had a bit of mild cramping mainly in my legs and my bowel movements seem to b going a bit into overdrive sorry tmi lol! Think its just our bodies preparing for what is eventually to come it unfortunately doesn't mean that u will go into labour anytime soon but u never know everyone is different. I keep going to the loo expecting to see something and there's nothing my little man has been moving about like crazy also I'm hoping he's getting ready cos I'm so ready lol! X

When are you due vic27? I hope he comes soon for you too. I e been having exactly the same thing the last few days with loose bowels. Not nice :-/ I have also had the pains in my legs too. X

Lol yeah only got 3 weeks to go eek! When are u due? I'm feeling fine just get the odd little cramp now and again but that's it really but been to the toilet quite a lot even got up during the night to do a no2 which is not normal for me at all lol! How's ur little one been? Mines is wiggling about like mad! X

iv been losing mucas plug since last tues...some days its a lot, other days not so much. today iv lost a bit of plug every time iv gone to toilet and wiped

xxx

My mw told me today that if you were to lose the mucous plug in one go it would be very big (about the size of a tennisball) that is why most women lose pieces of it ( and that could go on for days/weeks before baby is born)

I haven't even managed a piece to be lost sigh :s so unless I get a tennis ball I think I haven't got a chance based on that!!!

Sorry vic27, I'm due the 22 August :) not long for you now I bet hour excited. I can't wait to meet our baba and see what she looks like. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back