Had a scare :(

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Went to the bathroom about 6ish, noticed a bit of bleeding, not loads, but not a tiny amount either.
I got sooo upset, crying my eyes out, was sooo scared.
I called the labour ward and they said to come up and so I could here the heartbeat and get my mind put at rest.
So my aunty drove m up around 6:30ish. They were all lovely, got my blood pressure taken and got to here babys heart beat :)
Everything seems fine.
I feel alot happier now, i just got myself intoa compleate state :doh:

God, how scary - hope you're ok.

Did hospital say what had causes it, or was it just one of those things?

Best to keep your feet up and rest for the next few days :hug:

awww darling so long as everything is ok... you put yr feet up and rest!!! listen to your aunty brightside :lol:

how scary that must of been for you
glad all is well with bubba chick xx

Like the others said babes, get some rest. Glad everything is ok :hug: :hug:

They didnt say, I think it was probobly one of those things.
As my mum said she bled a few times with me and they said it was just a blood resel bursting or something.
Just hope bubs stays ok :)

Oh hun im glad ur ok tho im sure u where really scared by it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Iv got my scan tuesday or wendesday so atleast ill get the reasurance of seeing bubs then :)
& Yeah gonan go watch my other lee evans dvd in a minute, even though when I watch it Im in stitches laughing witch probobly wont help me resting :lol:
:hug:

just take it easy and rest. you will see you LO very soon!!!! hugs :hug: :hug:

awww hunny take it easy. i had a bit more spotting about 22 weeks, luckily baby was moving by then (lazy little sod that she is) its scary isnt it :(

oooh Jazz! poor you! :hug: :hug:

It's really scary having a bleed, hopefully it won't happen again and its just one of those one off's. At least your scan is next week so you have something to look forward to and you can check if everything is ok in there!

Ahhhhh hunny what a fright bubs gave you!!!!

If its any consolation I bled numerous times throughout my pregnancy with Zachary, one night it was that heavy it went through to the sheets, I was so frightened :shock:

But I carried him full term and all was fine and they said it was 'one of those things'.

Rest up hun and relax and try not to worry :hug:

You poor thing jazzmum, hope you feel better now. xxxx

Awww no that must have been very worrying :( Glad all is OK though and hope it doesn't happen to you again! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back