Bit of a scare.....

topbird

Reaction score
baby has been quite quiet for the last few days. I got quite worried last night as I did not feel any kicks in the evening or during the night. So I rang my midwife this morning and was told to go straight in to the day unit. Within 20 minutes I was in a hospital bed strapped to a monitor!! :shock:

Midwife found heartbeat in a matter of seconds and baby was playing football with the monitor within a minute..... felt like a bit of a fraud! But midwfie was so lovely, she told me I did the right thing by ringing and coming in.

She left me on the monitor for about 5 minutes, heart beat was around 135 - 150 the whole time and baby kept on moving and kicking. Was so reassuring, but not how I expected to be starting my day! :clap: :D

Glad everythin turned out ok :hug:

I used to always be at the hosptial being monitored and as soon as i got on the monitor she would start kickin lol :lol: :roll: :roll:
Towards the end i don't think the midwife belived me :oops:

aww huni,

glad all is ok now, babys tend to play with us alot like that
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Topbird you must have got a fright but you did the right thing. Glad everything's ok with you and baby x

Jeez that must have been scary glad everything is ok and bubs has started kicking away again. Must have just been having a quiet day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back