Had a lovely day :)

Star33

Reaction score
Went baby shopping again :dance:

Had a lovely pedicure then went into town with my two friends - had a lovely lunch & went baby shopping - bought some more rompers - sleep suits & bought my Avent steriliser & some Avent bottles :)

Was looking at bedroom furniture for the babys nursery too - i am gonna go for pine :)

My friend bought me a pram set today too :shock: a ivory one with all lace its gorgouse. I was telling her not too because its too early & she would not listen to me. She said she was taking it home & i would get it along with other stuff when baby is born :)

Also asked me if i wanted a " Baby shower " i dont know who is more excited me or my friend LOL - so i have decided i am gonna have a baby shower at 30wks :)

Should of heard my friends they have had it planned for wks PMSL!

They even know all these games they are saying there gonna do - buy tiny plastic baby dummies put them in orange juice then into the freezer till it turns in to a ice lolly type of thing - then the 1st one who gets to the dummy i.e melt it faster by sucking it gets a gift. I am looking forward to it now :)

Anyone elsa having a baby shower ?

awww wow youve really had a good day, i need one of those lol....
Always feels good when you get baby bits. I need a pedicure lol cant reach my feet anymore haha xx

LOL i can just about touch my toes but its so uncomfortable. I am a nail tech & have my own shop what me & my sister run. I own half she owns the other half lol ... i had to get one of the girls to do me a pedicure for sunday - got a christening to go to & wearing peep toe heels. So had them manicured with white tips & black swirl ( nail art ) on both my big toes :)

Have you tried a fish pedicure ? There fab! feels weird at first but its lovely - you dont have to have really horrible feet to have one lol - my feet hardley have any hard skin under but the fish find some belive me hehehe. You will have to try one if you aint had one yet.

xx

Last edited:
oh ww thats fab, im gonna have a pamper day i think, got hair booked in might dye it and then get mum or sis to do pedicure, might aswell have the full works. Its mothers day weekend after all.

No i havent, i really want one but they places that did them here were really pricey so noone was usuing them and now theyeve closed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back