Had a couple of days away

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hey girls decided to have a couple of days off testing as i got really down in the dumps about my last tests. So when i got up this morning i decided to use my last first response. I peed on it, put the cap on it and then placed it on the windowsill whilst brushing my teeth!! got a little bit excited as it seemed as tho a second pink line was appearing quite quickly!!! However it seems to have vanished!! So i'll put the pics up for you all to have a look and see what you think!! xxx

Attachments

• junepics4 029.jpg
    junepics4 029.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 30
  • junepics4 027.jpg
    junepics4 027.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 21
  • junepics4 031.jpg
    junepics4 031.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 23
  • junepics4 030.jpg
    junepics4 030.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 18
Sorry Hun I can't see anything

Fingers crossed for you tho x

I'm sure I can see a faint line on the first pic but not on any of the others. Wishing you lots of luck xxx

Well i guess ill just have to wait for my other tests to arrive to find out!! Thanks girls x

Hey hun i'm 10 days late. had the spotting last weekend but thats it xx

I think im seeing something on one of them when i play about with it and inverting it but the line looks black, not light.

hope it is a shy bfp hun x x

hmm it was really strange cos it developed and then dissapeared about 10 seconds later!! really strange!! xx

I had a test do that last month when i was 10 days late. it showed up, me, my oh and 3 other people thought it was positive, then it dissapered after a few mins. i came on 2 days later and i swear i had a chemical pregnancy. mind you, i didnt get any spotting x x

my friend at work said she had spotting with both her two kids and with her second one it didnt show up on hpts she had to have a test at the docs and a scan to show she was pregnant!! but im just not getting my hopes up too much!! i have no idea where af is! x

I thought I saw a line on the first pic but I think what I saw was too close to the control line. Can't see anything on the other pics sorry hun xxx

Using Tapatalk

well i dont have anymore tests to do until me next lot arrive which will hopefully be tomorrow!! however i have also booked a doctors appointment for a week on wednesday to see what is going on!! hopefully ii might get a bfp before then!! xx

Good luck at the docs! Hope it's good news and that it doesn't take too long, are you getting blood taken? Hugs xxx

Using Tapatalk

i dont know i spoke to a friend at work today and she said to book an appointment cos even if im not pregnant then i can try find out whats going on with my periods!! x

yeah at least you can speak to them about your situation and they can help you figure out what to do (or, hopefully, tell you you're pregnant :) ) xx

i hope so! just had 2 clearblue tests coe through the post!! so gonna do one in the morning!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back