• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had a bleed :(

lozzi

Reaction score
i had a substantial bleed yesterday. gotta wait till tuesday for an epau apponitment. will let you know.

think ive lost bean, had really bad pains, the substansial bleed and my mornnig sickness has got better suddenly.

will you keep you updated, really upset at the minute

Awww Lozzi try to stay positive hunny. Was it just some spotting?

I'm on MSN if you need to chat to somebody half awake :wink:

*Hugs*

hun you must be so worried cant they gat you in any sooner? its so long to wait everything crossed for you that all is ok many women have bleeds early in pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby xxxxxxxxx

*Scratchs head* I was half asleep.

Lozzi can you not just go to the hospital chick? Although as Rach says a bleed can be perfectly normal & women go on to have perfectly happy healthy babies but if you are worried sitting back until Monday won't help you personally.

Hi Lozzie, when I was about 18 weeks I had some blood and rang NHS direct and they told me to see if I bleed through a sanitary towel an hour for the enxt 3 hours :shock: I went straight to casualty instead, they take bleeding in pregnancy very seriously and arranged me a scan, please don't wait, go to the hospital. I really hope everything is ok. Sendng you good vibes and a big ((((hug))) xx

no it was a heavy bleed, then it faded to a period like bleed for an hour and then it stopped.

i went to the hospital, they said that bleeds are common in early pregnancy and said it was one of the following:

miscarriage

threatened miscarriage

blood vessels bursting in my cervix

or an unxplained bleed, which could continue to happen throughout my pregnancy.

They did an internal examination and said that my cervix was closed. also said i have a VERY short cervix for someone of my age.. (does anyone know if thats bad? )

they said that they wanted to wait a few days to do my scan, as if i was miscarrying, they could do the scan and see a heartbeat and 5 mins later it cud stop. So they want to wait till tuesday. they said tho if the bleeding came back then to come back straightaway, but the bleeding has settled, to just like when i wipe its brown discharge, like old blood (sorry tmi)

I can't believe they didn't scan you (like I said on MSN) ...

Don't know what to say hunny but I'm sending you lots of baby glue & huggles x

I have my fingers crossed for you, rest up and try not to stress (easier said than done) (((hug))) x

fingers crossed hun.

thinking of you

xxx

I had bleeding at 8 weeks and 3 days with Zara and all was ok so try not to panic.

I am amazed they didn't scan you - I was so lucky with my hospital they got me straight in.

Anyway, take things very easy - I'll be thinking of you.

Hi this could be one of two things.....Twins,it is very common to bleed with them even quite heavy. I bled like crazy with my daughter and was getting through three or four towels I was frantic but she is still here. I knwo it is so hard but please just take it easy and rest.
Can you not go to your A&E dept and they should sort you out from there. Thats what i did and I got an almost instant scan.

Sorry if not much use,but know how you are feeling and had to write something.
take care Bex

I am sending hugs to you, I cant even imagine how you must be feeling, I hope all is well

You are havin a tough old time with worry at the mo chicky.
Hows things with OH?

xxxxxx

Really hope things are ok.
I'm thinking of you too.
Lucyx

things with me other half are pretty much the same, his diagnosis appointment has been brought forward to a date, which he wont tell me. Im presuming that isnt a good sign the appointment being brought forward?

i did go to the a&e department. I was going expecting them to scan me there and then but apparently that isnt "policy". hence my appointment at the epau on tuesday.

not had any bleeding now since that night at the hospital.
ive been feeling really sick again ("morning" sickness) i suppose that must be a good sign.

my appointment at the epau is on tuesday at 3pm, so as soon as i get access to the comp ill let you know. *fingers crossed*

Have everything crossed for you...
The sickness sounds like a very good sign :pray: :pray:

Hopefully your OH will be seen soon and put both of you in the picture and hopefully your minds at rest.

Take each day at a time, try and take it easy and look after yourself. Make sure you rest

I am sure all will work out just fine hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree the sickness does look like a good sign. Its probably all the stress you have been having, a little sign from baby to take it easy. All the best for Tuesday xx

Lozzi try not to worry, I know its hard but stay positive!! You are in my thoughts and me and bubs are keeping our fingers crossed for you!!

I hope everything works out for you.
I know exactly what you're going through I'm going through a similar thing at the moment and it's so frustrating.
You just have to take it easy and play the waiting game.

I have my Fingers crossed for you!
:pray:

lozzi........ i had bleeding with my last pregnancy 4 yrs ago at the same time as you- 9 weeks, & i had cramps as well, but i made it worse by getting in such a state.

as you can see to the left picture that is my little boy & he was fine & is now 4 yrs old, well nearly 5 now.

god luck honey i hope everything is ok.
:pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back