• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had a bleed :(

im tryin not to panic, but when i went to the loo again this morning, im wiping disharge with a mixture of fresh and old blood... sorry tmi

im tryinn to stay positive but surely for the bleeding even if its not heavy to still be there then it isnt a good sign.

As Skatty says it could be sign from bubba to take things easy, you have had a had a hard time of it lately babe.
My thoughts are with you for tomorrow, let us know how it goes?
Sending big hugs xxx

Good luck today, I really hope everything works out for you.
Let us know how you get on.

Charm X
:pray: :pray:

Thanks everyone for all your support, means a lot. scans at 3pm at the hospital 11miles away from my countryside retreat so wil probably be nearer 4-4.30 before i get back to let you know.

still bleeding a little, ive had a thought, bit of a mad thought but ya never know....

i dont know if anyone else has had this recently but ive been gettin very saucy dreams. In the morning when i wake up ive been wiping blood.

could the increased blood flow down there be causing the after bleeds?

but still that doesnt explain why i had the really heavy bleed in the first place...

i dont know, i think im just looking for the easy answer to say the bubbas fine...

*sigh* i'll know soon enough

thanks again ladies... x

Good luck today!
I hope everything is ok :pray: :pray:
I will be thinking of you

Good luck fot today, we are all thinking of you x

Been the epu, and bubba is fine....

its now 24mm

it was bouncing about on the screen

i was so proud....

thanks for all ur support ladies!!!!

im so happy :D

they said that the bleeding is an unexplainable bleed and that i shudnt worry,

got a scan but its not very claer at all, will try and get it on the screen soon for you's all to see, but its very blurry, got my next scan in a fortnight so it wont be long for a proper piccy for you all...

Hi hun, try not too worry too much about bleeding, I had 5 or 6 weeks of bleeding with my son and he is a bouncing happy 6 month old terror now!

it's lovely to see them on the screen eh, glad everything is okie x

That's fantastic, at least you can relax a little now.

I think your little baby just wanted you to see it a little earlier, little show off (has to be a girl).

Good luck with your pregnancy.

Charm X
:D

Oh sweetie, I am sooooo happy for you, have been thinking of you today and checked thread at 3ish

You must be so relieved, its a load off your mind now

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now with your healthy little bubba bouncing around inside you! xxxxx

Hi Lozzi,

I am so pleased to hear everything is ok! Take it easy and I cannot wait to see you next scan photo in a couple of weeks.

Lyns xx

Lozzi, always glad to hear everything has gone well, so pleased for you and the baba! :dance: Guess it also helps knowing that you've got another scan in a couple of weeks. At least you can relax a bit more now knowing all is okay!

I'm so happy all is well! Take it as a sign to relax a bit (i did when I had a bleed). I think we all tend to over do it even though our bodies are really busy making our LO's :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back