Had a bad fall outside the doctors this morning

bossbump

Reaction score
I went to see the doctor this morning and to keep jodie quiet i gave ger a glossy magazine from reception. I got outside the surgery and unknowing to me jodie dropped the magazine and i slipped on it onto the floor and pulled the pram over. I mannaged to get up a bit shaken the girls on reception seen me fall and never helped me up whats wrong with people today.

thats terrible, they def should have helped!!! :x :x

hope ur feeling ok now tho :hug:

im fine thanks honey. Dont think need to be checked out. baby moving fine and no pain or bleeding. It just makes me mad people just find it easier to ignore you today grrrrrrrr! Are you ok honey i have had my moan for the week lol

Thats bad and when your 35 weeks pregnant too, they should have helped you up. :hug:

Thats terrible, they should have helped you & checked u were ok :(

Hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats terrible hun i would of complained
hope your ok
manda xx

honestly whats the world coming to? they should have helped you up or at the very very least asked you if you were ok. it's disgusting.

I fell down the stairs last week (only 4 of them) and I managed to rescue the situation quite well but I know how scared I was and the panic you feel is horrible... i'm glad you're feeling ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Some people are so rude. :twisted:

I had a similar experience yesterday in the doctors waiting room.

After wobbling in and checking in at reception......I had to stand for 15 mins before seeing the midwife as none of the 35 chairs were free and no selfish b*****d offered me their seat. :x

I usually offer my chair to a pregnant woman or someone I feel needs a seat more me. It's the right thing to do.

It really p****d me off as I was really tired and needed a rest after the long walk from the car park.

Glad you seem to be ok. I had a fall a while back and it gave me a real fright. xxx

I can't believe no one came to help you :x

I am glad you are ok though. :hug:

NIE; I can't believe no one offered you a seat; some people.

Look after yourselves :hug:

people can be so unconsiderate at times! it makes me mad!!

I'm so sorry noone came to help you. I fell in the bus station in the snow when I was 6 months pregnant with Tim and landed straight on my bump. Noone picked me up either and I cried in the taxi all the way home!!. I think ity's called bystander apathy or bystander twatathy??!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you're ok today. I'm surprised no one helped! And in a doctors surgery of all places! :shock:

bossbump said:
I went to see the doctor this morning and to keep jodie quiet i gave ger a glossy magazine from reception. I got outside the surgery and unknowing to me jodie dropped the magazine and i slipped on it onto the floor and pulled the pram over. I mannaged to get up a bit shaken the girls on reception seen me fall and never helped me up whats wrong with people today.

That's shocking that no-one helped you!!! I'm glad you're ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back