Scan Pic after fall!!!!

Bexie

Reaction score
I had such a horrible afternoon yesterday, I went to a suppliers fair and on my way back to the office walking down hill I fell head first onto the pavement and having such a big belly, that took most of the impact. I was really shaken up and quite scared and worried about the baby, so I went straight to the hospital where they gave me a good going over, luckily all appeared well with the baby which was such a relief. I was just a bundle of tears after my fall, but I'm so happy all seems ok.

The good thing to come out of my fall is that I got another scan and got to see my baby again which was lovely, the scna photo isn't great as the baby was lying in a funny position. They are looking at the camera with their hand on their head. :)

:( i cant see the pics it just says image with a little red cross xxxxxxxxx

That's odd, I can see it. Oh well it's not a great photo anyway!!!! :?

But I want to see it! :( not fair lol Maybe it will be ok later?!

awwww honey :hug: you look after yourself today! glad to hear little one is ok and you got to see your baby again :) big hugs n lots of tlc xxxx

Im so thankfull that you are ok but to tempt us with a piccie and not deliver is just plain naughty :shakehead:

aww hun, I am relieved the baby is ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can you see the image now, I've just tried loading it again!!!! :shock: my end it's showing it.

I can see it Bexie. :)

You must have got such a fright yesterday and I'm so glad everythings ok. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back