had 28 wk check.......

foxymum

Reaction score
just got back & everything is perfect!!

had bp done..fine.
had more bloods taken.
urine sample.fine.
she measured my belly & i am measuring 30.5 , so i am coming up at 2.5 wks bigger at the mo. she said 3 weeks either side are fine, but baby must have had a growth spurt, but if it did continue being any bigger then i would go for a scan.

then she listened to the heartbeat for a while & to start with bubs was assleep! then he/she was woken up by all the m/w prodding & then the heartbeat got faster, she said heartbeat also increases when baby moves.

also the baby is head down, well for now any way.

next app should have been 34 wks but as she is on hols then it will be on 25 jul (32 wks!!)

feel really happy she said i have a really really healthy baby in there, just want to meet him/her now!!
emma.xx

im might sound stupid but how do they measure you?

clad everythings ok for u!!! :dance:

glad all went well .. it so lovely to be told you have a healthy baby in there aint it!

got my 37 weeks check next thursday and talk with midwife about birthing plan ... i think they leave it very late? xxx

Thats great news. Glad all is ok. Im the same just wanna meet her now!

hevwithbump said:

with a tape measure, you lie down and they measure from your pubic bone to the top of your uterus. xxx

keely&bump said:
hevwithbump said:

with a tape measure, you lie down and they measure from your pubic bone to the top of your uterus. xxx

thanks keely sorry to sound stupid lol

thats not stupid hun, I dont think they start measuring you till about your stage. xxxx

thanks girls.
keeley, yes i think they leave talking about the birth plan till about then, i won't bother really coz you never know whats gonna happen so i think i am just gonna play it by ear, except form saying.....'lots of drugs please'!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back