ha ha do you ever do this?

MissGobby

Reaction score
Last night i was sooo tired i went to bed about 9.30 - i must have been tired coz i dropped off straight away which is unusual for me, anyway my DF rang me (like he always does!) just before he went to bed to say night to me - but i was still half asleep and he told me this morning that when i asnwerd the phone i shouted "for f*cks sake, ive dropped it, hang on i need to find my phone" switched my light on and then just started talking to him!?!?!? (i had the phone to my ear all along!!!!) :shock: :think:

does anyone else do this in their sleep?!? or am i just strange?!?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cant say I've ever done that but then again no one rings me in the middle of the night :lol:

:rotfl: I do silly things like that so ive been told and when dh tells me what ive said or done in the morning i can never remember :?

i talk in my sleep sometimes too i have always suffered from very bad nightmares too...

I punch my hubby in my sleep the other week!! And then just after Arianna was born... she was really bad for trying to turn her heard round 360degrees and I was dreaming she was doing this and trying to get her head back to the correct position - instead I was fast a sleep strangling my hubby!!

Just as well he loves me!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back