Gutted ....need some help

Daffodil

Reaction score
Hi All

Something has happened which has completely gutted me emotionally. All I'm doing is crying all the time....I'm so completely gutted.

I really can't go into details...

I had an outburst yesterday which was really extreme and I ended up on the floor crying my eyes out and gasping for breath

I'm worried that the baby is OK....

HELP
Dawn

Hi Dawn

Try not to worry too much, as that will be where the damage is.

Earlier in my pregnancy, my partner and I went through a pretty rough patch. I ended up screaming, shouting, hitting doors and sobbing at the top of the stairs!

The only thing that can be done is to calm down and not owrry after. I made myself calm down and think about the baby and my blood pressure. I am sure no harm was done Dawn.

If you do ever need to chat (not suggesting you have to), feel free to PM me.

Take care of yourself :)

Sophs x

Thanks for your understanding reply.

I'm going to focus on being OK for the baby right now...

:cry:

Dawn

Your LO will be fine :) You are breathing, blood is pumping and bubs is all tucked away safely in there :hug:

Honestly, we women are made of strong stuff and our bodies are designed to cope with stress and upset even when PG. I've spent two periods in my pregnancy so far where I've been deeply upset and sobbing for days and I did worry about the stress levels, but was reassured by others here that LO would be fine :)

Hey hun. I'm sure baby is snug and well in it's cosy home.

All are hormones are crazy when preggers so I'm sure our bodies can cope with it.

I've had some mea stressful outbursts over the past few months, but all settles in the end. :hug: xx

I agree with the other ladies, I'm sure your bubba is doing fine in there. Hopefully things are getting less stressful for you now though :hug:

Don't worry, you're taking control simply by trying to calm down. Don't waste your energy stressing about being stressed. My marriage broke down when I was heavily pregnant and I did a lot of shouting. Find something to absorb youself in - I cleared out and re organised my linen cupboard!

Take care of yourself. Whatever your problem is, it will get better in time. Have a hug :hug:

I've heard that stress is good for baby. Not all the time for the whole of pregnancy, but if you never get stressed during pregnancy then birth can be more traumatic for baby as it's the first time he or she has been stressed. I don't know whether this is true but it makes sense.

It's ok something happened to me a bit earlier in my pregnancy think it was my hormones highy unlikely something like that would upset the baby...

One thing you said though was aboout gasping for breath was that continous as maybe you had a panic attack...

xxxx

Just want to say thanks for everyone's input and kind words...

I did appreciate it...

Just got back to the forum and everything is fine.

Thanks again
Dawn

Daffodil said:
Just want to say thanks for everyone's input and kind words...

I did appreciate it...

Just got back to the forum and everything is fine.

Thanks again
Dawn

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Aaawwwwwwwww, have lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
The ladies have already said it, but yes your baby will be fine, and I hope you will be too :hug: :hug: :hug: Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Daffodil,

Hope you're ok, glad you're feeling better hun :hug:

If stress was that bad for baby, then mine's a fighter! When Gray left me, I was in a state for so long afterwards, I'd cry most days to the point where I was sobbing and struggling for breath. I really thought all the stress would lead to miscarriage which made my emotions even worse...

...She seems absolutely fine now so I really don't think it is a problem. Your LO is completely unaware of what is going on outside the womb and as everyone has said already, I'm sure your LO is going about its business like nothing ever happened :D

:hug: Pregnancy is stressful at the best of times... Lots of hugs your way :hug: xxx

Glad your feeling ok now hun.

Just wanna say that I have had some stressful times throughout my pregnancy too. I split with my otherhalf after 2 months and also just generally been very emotive recently for no reason what so ever.... the hormones we have ay... buzzin around....

sure baby is fine.. I know mine is still kicking away.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back