Confession time - need your help

maybebaby

Reaction score
I'm quite embarassed about this. Haven't mentioned it to my midwife or anything, OH laughed at me the other night because I was crying about it. I'm really worried...

...I can't find my pelvic floor muscles. :oops: I've looked everywhere, tried everything and I can't make it work! Now I'm panicking because I'm really going to need them soon and I can't excercise them!

I can't stop peeing halfway through. If I try I end up tightening my bum or thigh muscles.

I need help! How do I find/excercise my pelvic floor?

(PS: You can laugh if you want)

maybebaby said:
...I can't find my pelvic floor muscles. :oops: I've looked everywhere, tried everything and I can't make it work!
sorry i laughed a little at this bit hun
How do you mean you have looked???

I can't describe it hun, you sorta need to clench, it is loads harder to do when peeing when pregnant
When you are doing it it will feel bum tighten as well i have found

TMI but can you grip OH when BDing?
iff you can you have found them

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
noones going to laugh at you

Hard to explain :think:

When you clench your bum muscles, you're pulling from behind.

Sit yourself upright and where you are sitting is what you want to be lifting...

Just try and pull up, you will feel slightly like you are tensing your bottom but not as much as you would do usually...

Sorry that's prob not much help... :oops:

hugs anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you, I'm starting to panic a bit now, not that long until LO makes an appearance!

Well I guess I haven't really 'looked' but I've had a good old go at finding them! I just can't tell if it's working or not. And don't remember consciously 'gripping' when BDing... will have a go tonight. See if OH notices anything...

if you do manage to grip I'm pretty sure he will notice! :hug:

Oh lol i am sat here doing it to try and find a better way to explain :?

Sorry hun i didn't mean to laugh :oops:

I tried doing it sitting down, I thought you should be able to do it subtley if you're doing it right? I end up rising an inch off the chair & pulling a funny face.

jo said:
Oh lol i am sat here doing it to try and find a better way to explain :?

Sorry hun i didn't mean to laugh :oops:

:rotfl: I'm doing the same! :rotfl:

Sat here sipping coffee and gripping my muscles! :rotfl:

maybebaby said:
I tried doing it sitting down, I thought you should be able to do it subtley if you're doing it right? I end up rising an inch off the chair & pulling a funny face.

oh bless you, it takes practice I suppose, I only really know as I've done it before :hug:

aww bless ya
Same as you Kirly done it before so you just sorta know

I bet you anything you are doing it and just not realising

It's just like a little squeeze sensation

Gosh i have just done more sitting here than i ever did when PG!!!

Aw I'll keep trying. My colleague's giving me funny looks so might have to wait till I get home though!!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you, don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found this forum! :hug:

:wave: Hi Hun, when you go to have a wee , stop yourself in mid flow, thats ur pelvic floor muscels x

aawww, bless

My hubby asked me once if I did pelvic floor exercises, I said yes and he said 'I've never seen you do them!'

Turns out he thought you had to be actually laying on the floor to do them!

:rotfl:

nicilou said:
:wave: Hi Hun, when you go to have a wee , stop yourself in mid flow, thats ur pelvic floor muscels x

I've tried this and never managed to do it. More practise required maybe? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back