gut feelings..

Staying team yellow but I'm absolutely convinced it's a girl!

My gut is that its a girl! But that goes against common sense and is wrong as we ttc for a girl, and i have an 11 yr old daughters feelings to think about, so were staying team yellow. I want to make sure im just as prepared for little man number 4 too so im assuming 90 percent chance if boy, so were getting ready for little roman and well have a shock if a baby greta arrives!!

Last edited:
My gut has always said boy, but every time I had a baby dream it was a girl. And I'm having a girl, so my gut was wrong but my dreams were right. Weird! :D

My guy feeling is boy and in my dreams it's a boy too! Looks like I've got a boy lol :p .xx

We are convinced bubs is a boy and call him Jack already, we find out in 3 weeks so if it turns out he is a she we will be shocked lol. We don't mind either way though :) xx

My gut feeling was girl, but for the last 6 weeks ish, I just don't know.. Another 15 weeks till we find out though.

I think I'm not letting myself have a gut feeling as such because I don't want to be dissapointed - I don't mind whether its boy or girl, but I do mind my instincts being totally off!!!!

from the start I had a feeling I was having a boy!

Everyone in my family did tbh.. and all started buying blue things! luckily we saw a little willy at 20wk scan!

luckily we saw a little willy at 20wk scan!

Hehehe this made me giggle :) I am almost certain I'm having a boy now :p I want to know now so I can start buying cute baby grows and little booties!!!xx

Im convinced girl but think it's because I'd like a boy but all my dreams are boy so will see maybe the dreams are boy because that's subconsciously the preference... will find out on Tuesday hopefully at our scan so will see :)

Its soooo hard not knowing. We decided to stay team yellow.

When I think about it its a girl but when mooching in kiddie shops I seem to be drawn to the the boys outfits!

I have a girls name in my head but refer to it as a he most of the time!

so as you can see I have no 'gut' instinct - my head says girl but my instinct boy - god only knows whats gonna pop out!

I have to wait until the 12th of July until I find out! I'm so impatient it's unreal!!xx

with my first was convinsed it was a boy and i was rite with second i was convinsed again it was a boy think its cuz i wanted a girl and she was a girl this time i have absolutly no idea :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back