gut feelings..

bbee

Reaction score
do they mean anything?! my gut feeling is that im having a boy!
what are your gut feelings?!
has anyone's been right?!
xxx

I definitely think they mean something! I was convinced I was having a boy when I was pregnant with DS and I was right. This time round I had a feeling I was having a girl, it wasn't such a strong feeling as I had with DS but I think that's because I was trying not to get my hopes up too much because I really wanted a girl next. Anyway I was right again! Xxx

I think I'm having a boy.....we will have to wait and see!

I'm 99% sure squiggle is a girl, I'll be so shocked if it's a boy!!! We shall see if I'm right in due course!! Xx

I'm 99% sure squiggle is a girl, I'll be so shocked if it's a boy!!! We shall see if I'm right in due course!! Xx

I am actually going to be really shocked if a girl comes out...not sure what I will do :lol: guess it may take the edge off having just pushed a baby out of there......

i have a strong feeling it's going to be a boy! i will be so shocked if its a girl lol! i'm going to trust my gut feelings and see what happens :p xxx

I was adamant he was a boy, then everyone kept saying they thought it was a girl so I started to doubt myself but I shouldn't have done, I was right!

Up until my 12 week scan I was convinced of a little boy, then I started to think I was carrying a little girl so did my OH the night before my 20 week scan I suddenly decided it was a boy after all and I am team blue :) x

i had a gut feeling mine was a boy, no idea why but something kept telling me it was and i started referring to baby as he without thinking about it. but i actually thought chances are it would be a girl as we both come from families full of girls so tbh I was expecting one. but nope its a boy so whatever i was feeling was right :) xxx

Im sure Im having a boy but not sure if thats gut feeling or because I want a girl I think I will have a boy! Gender scan 2 weeks tomorrow so not long to wait! x

wow, it looks like gut feelings can be right then!!! i will have to wait and see then lol xx

Im sure Im having a boy but not sure if thats gut feeling or because I want a girl I think I will have a boy! Gender scan 2 weeks tomorrow so not long to wait! x

that's the same with me! i want a girl, so maybe that's why we think we're having a boy! :p xx

Last edited:
I'm feeling boy but everyone else says girl. Guess I'm gonna have to wait until baby comes to find out :D x

everyone keeps telling me it's going to be a girl! but im convinced it's a boy! xx

I'd stick with your gut go a 50/50 chance of being right haha. Are you going to find out sex? X

yeah i am, i can't wait to find out the sex!!! i'm even thinking about finding out at sixteen weeks, need to speak to boyfiend first though!xx

Away least u won't have to wait long to find out x

I was sure I was having a boy but oh thought girl. We made a bet £25! And I was was wrong! I actually said "what?! Are you sure can you check again?" But then couple of days before I doubted myself a little after my dreams changed to me having a girl. Haha xxx

I think mine's a girl too but we're staying yellow so we'll see in 5 months! Xx

I was right with DD, and scan days this one is pink which I thought.

Apparently mothers instinct is right 70-80% of the time

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back