• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GUESS THE SEX FOR XMAS *with my scan pic!*

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Scan_pic__20-12-06.jpg

I LOVE 20 week scans!!!! They are wicked!! I saw so much more than in the picture! They gave me that one as it was the best face shot bless! Teeny feet and toes n lil fingers!! The best thing was when i felt a hand on mine i thought it was Chris's but it was Jaycee's!! Made my heart melt and bring a tear to my eye!!
The women were happy to write the sex in my xmas card lol! She wrote 'No peeking!' on the envelope lol! It was funny coz it took two of them to get bubs to turn over to see his/her bits lol! Jaycee's face was a picture when these two strange ladies were wobbling mummy's belly about lmao!! I loved every moment of it! Seeing the heart and brain etc.. knowing alls fine and bubs is well! Placenta is high too which is great!
She did a close up of its face too which was amazing!! Ive never seen so much detail! The lil nose and lips! Awwww!!!!
Ok ive rambled enough now! lol! I bought 2 pairs of lil sockies from woolworths yesterday (cheaper than babygros lol especially if im not using one!) one pink set one blue, its ok coz if its a girl i can give the blue set to my friends newborn and if its a boy i can let Jaycee use it for her dollies lol! Was only £1 each so i dont mind!
I was considering just finding out, but this way is so much fun! Im glad ive kept a secret now lol! Mum says shes gonna open the card xmas morning coz she wont be able to contain herself lmao!! So true!
I cant wait til xmas now!!! I was excited before but now im over the top excited lol!!
Thanks for your posts yesterday they made me smile!!

Ok, the fun part... GUESS THE SEX!!

I was carrying very low til monday when i kinda popped up lol, and now all kicks are in the middle..
I craved salt and vinegar crisps, chocolate more than usual, i was sick during weeks 4 thru to 16 where i wasnt sick at all with Jaycee, Im carrying all front (i was hips, waist and ass with jaycee lol) and have been calling baby 'him' since my BFP! And as you know, my gut instinct is BOY! Im 90% on boy!
Im gonna be so shocked if its pink i tell ya!! :shock:

So girlies, work your magic and all will be revealed on Xmas day/night or Boxing day morning!! (more likely xmas late afternoon-evening as ill be too excited to keep it in! But if i cant make it to a comp ill post Boxing day i promise!) I will probably be finding out at about 12:30 in the afternoon...so i may even post asap lmao!

Long! :shock:

First of all, what a cute pic, look at HER little nose!!!!!!!!!! And what a lovely idea to write the sex in a card, thats brilliant!!! As you can see i guess GIRL!!

Awww Jo your your scan pic is so cute! little nose and lovely powty lips!! I think a girl too... A mini Angelina Jolie!!

Lock up your sons!!!

Aww thanks girls!! I Love lil noses n lips lol! :D Every time i see it i smile and go awwwwww with a tilted head lol!!

claire81 said:
First of all, what a cute pic, look at HER little nose!!!!!!!!!! And what a lovely idea to write the sex in a card, thats brilliant!!! As you can see i guess GIRL!!
(i should have said before) the socks i bought are for my mum to wrap up the right colour after shes opened the card and then ill open them with family xmas day! The card was handy coz i was racking my brain what i could get them to write it in without me peeking or seeing thru!

great piccy hun, really clear!!!
im going to guess that baby is a boy!!! (but i always wrong lol)
glad everything went well hun!!!

Oh what a great idea opening the card for Xmas!!

As your pregnancy is so different for you this time I'm going to say boy. It made my heart melt reading that Jaycee put her hand on yours :)

I think its a wondferul ides u have with the card hun and i cant wait to hear how it turns out, i look the pics looks like a girl i always get these wrong :rotfl:

Goodluck hun :hug: :hug:

first instinct when i saw the photo was BOY

:cheer: Jo im so excited to find out what your having :cheer:

Glad everything went well at your scan and that your baby behaved for the xmas card surprise, beautiful photo by the way, you sure have a little stunner in there! :D

skatty said:
Oh what a great idea opening the card for Xmas!!

As your pregnancy is so different for you this time I'm going to say boy. It made my heart melt reading that Jaycee put her hand on yours :)
Aww thanks hun she loved it! I was worried it would scare her but she done really well! So proud! :D

What a great pic!! Baby looks gorgeous.

From the pic, i would say girl.

Did you get any spots during your first 12 weeks?? I'm trying to work out if this is an indicator for a particular sex!

Bet you can't wait for Christmas Day now, how exciting!

Heather x

little*red said:
first instinct when i saw the photo was BOY

:cheer: Jo im so excited to find out what your having :cheer:

Glad everything went well at your scan and that your baby behaved for the xmas card surprise, beautiful photo by the way, you sure have a little stunner in there! :D
Thanks hun!! I cant wait!! I was so worried they wouldnt be able to see the 'bits' but bless them, they spend a good few mins making bubs turn over for me!! So kind of them! They did see something between its legs while we were looking (she turned the screen when checking the sex 4 us)and OH was like, 'look! Its Daddys boy for sure!!' And the woman chuckled and said 'erm..no thats the cord' :rotfl:

She could of just been saying that hun :D

i knew Alastair was a boy u could so see it wasnt the cord not long enough :rotfl:

Cant wait to find out what ur having

Heatherb said:
What a great pic!! Baby looks gorgeous.

From the pic, i would say girl.

Did you get any spots during your first 12 weeks?? I'm trying to work out if this is an indicator for a particular sex!

Bet you can't wait for Christmas Day now, how exciting!

Heather x
Hell yes!! Lotsa spots lol! Even now i thought they cleared, but this morn ive got some mahoosive ones :oops: But then again i had some spots with Jaycee too, but i was still 17-18 and am a naturally blemished person lol! (not bad acne just a few here and there) But this one seemed to bring them out big time in the 1st tri!!

sophie27 said:
She could of just been saying that hun :D

i knew Alastair was a boy u could so see it wasnt the cord not long enough :rotfl:

Cant wait to find out what ur having
I did ponder on the idea thats what it was... :think: Cor my boy... MEGA STUD!! It was quite big lol! :lol:

Wow, that's an incredibly clear and detailed scan pic. You lucky mummy. Wish mine was that clear. :)

I'm guessing boy. They also say mothers instinct is right so I think it will be a boy.

Have a lovely Xmas and congrats on your little man/woman.

Thanks Dinski! :) Have a great xmas too! :hug:
Soooooooooooo excited!! :cheer: :cheer:

Hey jo you know what ive always said a boy! hehe!
how are you doing?
im dying to know what your having! :D

im guessing girl i love your scan photo its so clear hun bet you cant wait till xmas now :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back