had my scan!!! updated with pic

GBLiz

Reaction score
After last weeks drama of having scan cancelled, i ws panicking to get in somewhere else, most places were booked for the weekend but a really nice lady got me in just out of hours....so me and OH could both be there :cheer:

Weren't originally going to find out the sex but had a change of heart a few weeks back.......anyway turns out...in spite of every single person we know saying its a boy.....it's a lil girl!!!!!!!!

In spite of joking around about 'it better be a boy' which i was starting to worry about, my OH was really happy and started getting protective already LOL

i always wanted a lil girl anyway so I was happy

Was still weird tho cos id got my head around accepting it was a boy!

So now I have to stop calling her IT!!!! And start calling her Anjali.

Got some pics but tbh theyre not that great, there is a cute one where shes holding her hands up peek-a-boo style in front of her face, with her little nose poking through, but its too small to copy well onto the computer

the scan lady said everything was perfect and she was very happy with her growth and measurements.

Which was a relief cos i was starting to worry she wasnt growing seeing as my bump hasnt!!!

so.....another team pink!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

congratulations! a gorgeous little girl with a very pretty name :dance: :dance:

Congratulations!!! You can relax a little now.

I love knowing the sex - I imagine life in the future about 10 times more now I'm not trying to imagine a unisex child!!

Congratulations! Everyone was adament ours was a boy that we started to believe it aswell..such a shock to be told it was a girl! I'm really pleased for you :cheer:

woohoo ! happpy you've got your lil ink bundle and scan went well :dance:

Congratulations! A little bundle of pink coming your way!

its actually really weird knowing that IT is a SHE!! I always wanted a little girl but now knowing, I dont think it makes it any more real! LOL :D but i will definitely be going out buying something girly now!!!

we're telling friends but keeping it secret from family so far :wink: its nice to have a secret

they know we know, and theyre all still swearing she must be a boy :lol:

heres my peekaboo pic!!

8c1pzb9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27