Sex determination scan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Dee1985, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

hi girls
    im going to book in for a Sex determination scan its what i have asked for of my partner for xmas its £75 its a 3d scan il be 17weeks when i get it as im to excited to wait for my 20 scan on the nhs....

its a wkd place in the middlands

http://www.mums.me.uk/fees.htm

http://www.mums.me.uk

2. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Can they definately tell the sex at 17 weeks then?

I thought they couldn't be very accurate until you're atleast 20weeks and even then sometimes it's too early to be sure.

I guess if all they are looking for is the sex then your chances of finding out are quite high though :D

Good Luck :D

3. Dee1985

yh i phoned them and they said they can tell from 17weeks? there ment to be real good there so fingers crossed :)

4. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

Sex can be determined by about 13 weeks which is when the external genitalia (sp) are formed. I was 19+3 and they have said its definatly a girl and even took a scan pic of the grion to show us clearly that there is no willy. The 3D scan are even clearer so should be fine!

How exciting, i didnt want to find out but couldnt resist asking when it came down to it!

Dont forget to tell us the outcome!!!!!!!!!! :D

5. Dee1985

i didnt find out with dior and when i gave birth in march it wasnt as much as a supprise as i fort i was to excited i had a baby to even ask the sex.. if its a girl i need nothing :)

6. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

What's your gut feeling for this one Dionne? Boy or Girl? :D

7. Dee1985

a boy!!!
    cuz every thing feels so dif in this pregnancy, my mum has had 5children and she said after having a boy and a girl she could then always tell, and with dior i was sick and put weight on every where my face my legs and thats how my mum went with girls but this time i aint been sick and iv just got a bump no extra fat :0)

8. Guest

The can sound excelllent hunnie - let me know when you know which sex he/she is!! :D