guess am here

pammie

Reaction score
HI every one

since finding out I was pregnant in may i have tried to keep the pregnancy quiet as i was to scared to tell anybody incase i misscarried again.

I had a 6 week scan all was well, i had a nine week scan and all was well (even cried after the scan) all was well,
I had a 12 week scan and again all was great so i thought since am nearly 14 weeks i could start telling people.

I have another scan in 2 weeks to check the spine and another 5 weeks after that.
Also since i am epileptic am geting closely monitered for any development problems becuse of the medication am on (which i havent taken since last october)

am still paronoid every time i go the toilet or have a twinge and still ti scared to enjoy the pregnancy hopefully by 20 weeks i will be calmer lol

thanks for reading
PAM xxx

congratulations hun and welcome to tri 2 :wave:
im still worrying all the time too, hopefully when im past 20 weeks ill relax abit

Hiya hun,

Congratulations on the pregnancy. Its always a scary time and when you have an ongoing illness, which requires medication, it seems to add to the stress (im on medication for crohns disease). I was terrified before my 20 week scan but all went well and im sure it will for you aswell. Sounds like you are being monitired closely which is always a bonus.

I would say just try and reax and enjoy it but i know how hard that can be (like anyone). I've just felt baby kicking this last week and that certainly helped me to relax a bit.

Claire x

thanks everyone,

Now that i have gone past the 12 week mark it seems to have slowed down but my mum says when i get near to giving burt i will wonder where the time has gone.
I cant wait to feel the babys first kicks from what i remember with my son its the most amazing feeling in the world.

PAm xx

Hi! :wave: Congrats hun and welcome to tri 2!! :D :hug:

thanks everyone.

heard my babys heart beat on a doppler today for the first time today its the best sound in the world and i am convinced that it sounded like a train hehe suppose am guessing its a boy hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back