GTT tomorrow!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Having to sit around in the waiting room for 2 hours feeling hungry... Seriously not my idea of fun!
How do you all (those who had it) manage to get through retune with your sanity in place!?
I'm taking a book with me, possibly a snack for immediately afterwards! Other than that - arghhhhhhh!!!!!

I wasn't allowed to leave. I took my iPad and phone. Played monopoly and promised myself a naughty McDonalds once finished.hehe!xx

I bet everyone in the waiting room is eating lol!!! It will be a killer if I have to have it cos the cafe is in the waiting area at our maternity place....how cruel is that!

I didn't find it too bad tbh. I thought O was gonna gak at the drink coz of the sweetness. However it turned out to be limey and slightly sour so was easier to drink.

There was about 5 of us all sat there with similar due dates so we all had a nice baby chat.

Like you said take something wirh you to keep you entertained and an emergency sandwich for after.

i took some wool and did my crocheting lol

I am not allowed to leave either. I have to stay in the waiting room... It will have to be an opportunity to read loads! That or maybe I could have 40 winks. I'm shattered!

I wish I could crochet or knit or something. I get so muddled with it. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back