Grumpy Rachel *rant*

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
I woke up 2 or 3 times last night being sick. The last time it was just as I woke up and I swallowed it :puke: My hands and feet are swollen :( At 9am I had to go shopping with my Mom and sister. I didnt get up untill 10, I felt so tired and ill. Then I was dragged around every shop in Birmingham, while my sister moaned about me walking to slowly. There were so many people in town due to it being half term I just wanted to cry.
Today Ive been bumped into by about 10 people and had 2 trollys pushed into my bump (the people were looking right at me FFS) and another woman hit my bump with her shopping basket and then tut at me. I keep getting this horrid pins and needles pain down the left side of my back into my leg and half way around the last shop I couldnt walk anymore. I was in so much pain and it felt like my legs just wouldnt move. We got outside to wait for a taxi and I just sat down and started crying. To top it all off the filling I got last week is cracked and I feel like Ive been kicked in the face.

My heart burn is making me puke and nothing is making it feel any better. Im really fed up. I just want to feel normal again. To all the ladies in their final weeks and to the new mommys, how the hell do you do it? Is it meant to be this hard? The last few days have been killing me.

:hug: well it sounds like you are simply doing too much. You need to listen to your body and take it easy it a bit. The last few weeks are tough and sometimes uncomfortable so you need to relax and go down a gear. It's not good for you or baby to stress yourself out physically or mentally. If you feel sore or in pain at any time, forget what other people around you want, just take a break, sit down and relax. Sounds like you need a nice relaxing bath and a :sleep: If you keep feeling sick I would speak to your Dr./MW. Hope you feel better soon and take it easy :sleep:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww bless you, you have had a really bad day!
Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow :hug:

listen to your body - it is telling you to rest - some of us dont bloom - I am feeling pretty crap too - back ache, tummy ache, exhausted, out of breath etc etc - the last few weeks can be tough so take care of your self :hug: :hug:

:hug: You need to start taking things easy now hun! I must say that it does get harder as the weeks go on and you near the end. I've had many days crying my eyes out about feeling so rubbish but it will all be worth it in the end :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Get a really good book. Get in to bed. Only get out of bed to go to the loo until you have finished the book. You need rest! You are growing a person!!!! That's a very important job :clap:
If you need to go shopping, use the internet. I have difficulties walking now so I'm doing all my shopping by internet - it makes each day exciting as you never know what will turn up! And you don't have to meet with rude and inconsiderate people.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with all the others rest and put your feet up :hug:

I feel exactly like you do hun at the moment.

I am tired all the time, everyone especially OH get on my nerves, my back hurts and I am so out of breath and I feel really fed up.

:hug: :hug: If i'm having an OK day I try to get on with some things - if i feel crap like i do today i don't even bother trying to do anything because there is no point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back