• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grumpy baby

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Oh dear, what a day, have a very grumpy baby on my hands today, crying and eating has been the order of the day, not had one of these days in a while, think I've been spoilt

Can't wait for OH to get home to take over

Sorry ladies just need to moan to someone as harrys not listening to me, lol

I know that feeling! I am on day 3 of the same behaviour - thinking its a growth spurt!! Xxx

Oh no, seems theo and harry are conspiring against us! Haha, think harry is over tired as he's not napped all day, I've let him sleep on me now as he won't be put down and just fighting his sleep, hoping when he wakes he will be in a better mood

Same here! Drives me mad, it's lovely having cuddles but feels like I've been attached to him all day! Xx

they do have a growth spurt at about 4 / 5 weeks. watch for them eating more and being whingey, grumpy and unsettled. they either sleep lots or are really restless. Alyssa just had a few whingey days where she wouldnt sleep well. teething and growth spurt at the same time lol

Yes I thought that bev but was sure he went through a few days of growth spurt about a week ago, surely he can't be having another one?

They grow a lot all the time don´t they?? :) I have had some days like that as well - they are exhausting!!

max had one of those days yesterday! im having one of them today lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back