Pee'd 0ff!

jenna

Reaction score
Hubby just emailed me this:

just had a very interesting conversation with our landlord lol

she says she's had to have a go at mike coz martin n co havent been telling her anything about whats been going on and as far as she knew we'd only had our car broken into once and that was the first time. and they only told her the other day we were moving out.
so she was just apologising about not knowing that we wanted a gate puttin up and stuff like that...

turns out she's actually thinking about selling it now aswell, and told her she should coz its a bad area.

lol she was telling me about the people who used to live there, apparently whoever lived there just before us didnt pay their rent at all

:evil: so our car could have been protected ages ago and we wouldnt have found some where else to live. :evil:

Grrr! now she wants us to have some time off so we can baby sit the house while some one values it!! cant she wait 2 weeks and we'll have moved out and she can what the hell she wants!!! Jeeez

Just tell her you can't be available at the house to grant the access, that way she will have to wait until after you've moved out - you are well within your rights to refuse access as you are legally obliged to be provided with 'peaceful enjoyment of the property' i.e. you don't have to bow down to her requests for you to take time off & be at home for a valuer to call!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back