GRRRRR Boys clothes V's Girls Clothes

Same here :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

My mum was in America and she said there are HUGE shops just of girls clothes and nothing like that for boys :(

I find it goes in waves around here. When I was expecting William it was all girls clothes and when i was expecting Sophie all I could find was nice boys things. x

LOL the grass is always greener on the other side eh?

I get very sick of the pink frilly stuff too, I love the some of the retro prints that are about though, Mothercare seemed to have some nice boys things at the mo when we were there on Sat. Think there is a 10% discount voucher you can print off at the moment too

Next and H&M are great for baby clothes.

Tesco always seem to have a good selection too.

80% of Austins clothes come from ebay! I don't mind getting them second hand because they hardly wear them for long at this age & people only sell them in good condition. That way you don't have to worry about what's in the shop this 'season' either. I love Austin in all the colours under the sun (OH isn't keen on him in pink but other than that anything goes :wink: )

He looks really good in pale yellow which I never see in the shops so it's nice to find things on ebay. It's usually cheaper even after you've paid for the postage, but I don't mind splashing out a bit more on a really nice top knowing I've saved so much money so far.

I do think that there's more clothes for girls than boys, but I suppose that's because I've got a boy. I shop loads of different places as I don't want him to always be dressed the same as the other kids (is that sad :think: ). I agree that there's loads of jeans for boys, so I try not to always buy them and go for trousers, cargo pants etc

i find asda and tesco have an ok range of boys clothes and i agree with everyone who does not want to put their daughters in pink. but my gripe is shoes, grace walks and is a size 2 1/2 so can you imagine trying to get shoes to fit........ clarks only do 1 style that small and no where else so the poor little thing only has 1 pair of shoes. if anyone knows if anywhere sells very small shoes for kids please pm me. thanks ( oh and sorry for using your thread to find my lo shoes)

Tangerinedream said:
:wall: Ohhh and dont even get me started on shoes- I dont want Spiderman or Bob the fecking Builder trainers :shakehead:
...or coats? Why is it that there are lovely little girl coats and the boys coats are scummy looking puffa type things - either that or covered in cartoon characters and logos :wall:

I also hate those trousers with all pockets and loops (for his keys and stuff he keeps in his pockets :think: )

I've noticed this. One thing I can't stand about the girls clothes though is that they are all pink. I am getting fed up of dressing Aimee in pink constantly. Also I can only get dresses in the shops right now. It may be summer but I live in Scotland, we don't get summer weather so dresses are out!! :shakehead:

:wall: :wall: :wall: I was thinking this the other day :wall: :wall: :wall:

I have to trapse all over to get enough clothes :wall: :wall:

Carina said:
Same here :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

My mum was in America and she said there are HUGE shops just of girls clothes and nothing like that for boys :(

The do the same for boys too. The usually have the shops right next door to each other.

I find it hard to get girls stuff, but easy to buy for friends boys. Always want what you cant have eh!

I am actually very lucky and just order all my clothes from the states and get MIL to send them over (if the company dont do international shipping)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back