Grrrr....

SarahH

Reaction score
I hate the time difference between here and the UK... nobody to talk to :(

It's only 10.30pm and the inlaws are sleeping, Arianna is sleeping and the TV is crap - nobody on here and nobody on MSN! :cry:

thats me just up now - 9am here - 3pm UK time :D

could you not just find a UK based forum supporting insomniacs then when it's 10:30pm in USA you'll have people on line to talk to :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
could you not just find a UK based forum supporting insomniacs then when it's 10:30pm in USA you'll have people on line to talk to :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: might be a bit mean logging on and saying "hey, whatsup.... give me the gossip" haha

SarahH said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: might be a bit mean logging on and saying "hey, whatsup.... give me the gossip" haha

:D they might appreciate someone to natter to. lol ok maybe not such a good idea, u could just go to bed early :sleep:

SarahH said:

It's only 10.30pm and the inlaws are sleeping, Arianna is sleeping and the TV is crap - nobody on here and nobody on MSN! :cry:

oh im sorry about this problem sarahh. :(

perhaps you should write to George Bush and get him to rearrange the time zone differences for you. :D

budge said:
SarahH said:

perhaps you should write to George Bush and get him to rearrange the time zone differences for you. :D

I would but, I dont think he has the ability to read! :lol:

SarahH said:
budge said:
SarahH said:

I would but, I dont think he has the ability to read! :lol:

:rotfl: can u remember that time he went to a creche and was filmed with a childs nursery rhyme book . He was reading it UPSIDE DOWN :rotfl:

he was here in Houston the other day to meet the astronauts coming back from the space station! He really is a tw*t tho!

hey Sarah, check out Facebook coz i sent you a drink back! thanks for mine :D i sent you a little message too :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back