Grrrr rant!

Flame

Reaction score
After all the talking of KFC on this forum today i got a really bad craving for a tower burger so i sent oh to fetch one and he came back with a xinger tower burger for himself and a poxy fillet burger for me which isnt what i wanted.

I have completely lost the plot because i havent got what i want and its all i want to eat. nothing else appeals to me at all.

What do you guys do when something like that happens, i'm so hungry but cant seem to eat anything else.

Anyone else seem to go over the top like that?

Ah Flame :hug:

I once didn't talk to OH for 2 days because he refused to go the chip shop for me AGAIN when I was in first tri. I called him the food police! :rotfl:

When you're feeling so crappy you just KNOW only certain things will do. It's completely normal to feel that way, you won't always be so potty I promise you!

I hope OH shared his burger........?

He didnt share his burger but he went to the shops and got some eggs and mayonnaise so i can have egg mayo sandwhiches instead.

Oh, this made me chuckle! I haven't really got massive cravings for anything yet, in fact I'd rather you kept all food types well away from me, but it's good to know that even though the hormones are raging and making us do crazy things (mine is cry at the drop of a hat or especially those animal rescue programmes.......I've been banned from watching them until I'm more stable!) that we still have a sense of humour!

Ax

Your post made me smile..i have had simular stops over such litttle things but there has been no stopping me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back