Back to my unhealthy cravings!

maldives

Reaction score
Ok now I am craving a big mac and fries!! what i want is the fatty mayo in the burger LOOL it sounds discusting i know and i used to hate fatty stuff but now i need it badly!! I promised myself not to gain much this time im really worried i will! :(

mmmmmm Maldives that would be great! I'd have a quarter pounder with cheese and a large fries! AND a strawberry milkshake now I think about it. My hubby has 6 mcnuggets on top of his meal everytime and he's not even fat. I hate him!!!! :rotfl:

OMG, it's terrible how i feel now.. I ate alottttttttt. one big tasty from mcdonalds and large fries and i feel like :puke:

Bless you!

I've gone crazy for nasty cheese slices.

Had a cheeseburger for tea, and had one on a fishfinger sandwich for lunch. I'm so unhealthy :oops:

I have went crazy for cheese slices too Minxy :wink: I had a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and sweet potato for tea and then we had some cake and mint thins after :oops: While I was out earlier I stuffed myself with chocolate too :oops:

ejjie said:
mmmmmm Maldives that would be great! I'd have a quarter pounder with cheese and a large fries! AND a strawberry milkshake now I think about it. My hubby has 6 mcnuggets on top of his meal everytime and he's not even fat. I hate him!!!! :rotfl:

thts all i will have fm mc ds big nc meal n strawberry milkshake and my oh as the same with 6 chicken nuggets how weird n my boyfriend aint fat at all and all he does is eat haha i wud love 2 b like tht ohh and he goes large and also eats my scraps men hey xx

Thanks for giving me the craving for a Maccie D's strawberry milkshake girls! :evil:

It was lovely! :cheer:

After reading this and much thought..........

OH is going burger king!! I soooo want burger and chips!!!! :lol: :cheer: :cheer:

What are you doing to me!!! :rotfl:

LOOL sorry girls, I promise i'll have a different craving tomorrow.. how about Chinese? :rotfl:

I think today seems like a great day for chips!

mmm think about it - lovely chips, maybe with some cheese on top.....

How about chippy chips with curry sauce? :think:

I had chippies last night mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

hello
I am a vegetarian and right now vegetables look disgusting to me. so its toast, pasta, pizza and lovely chips all the way! Hope i don't get scurvy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back