Grrr!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
OH keeps changing his mind about our TTC date! He'll agree with me when I say having a baby March 2014 would be ideal, Lizzie being 3, him being in a good job hopefully etc etc....then last night he turned round and said 'Maybe we should wait till Lizzie's 5'.
Arrrghhhh!!!!

I tried to explain to him (calmly!) how a woman's broodiness works and how I feel I can only just hang on till 2013 to TTC but I really don't think he gets it.

Bloody non-hormonal men :wall2:

Feel like I've been given a present and then it's been taken away again and I want to cry like a little girl at her birthday party lol :lol:

Men don't know their own minds I swear lol

I'm sure as the time comes closer he'll know it makes sense lol

My OH wants to wait longer than me, new year was a compromise and yet this month we have had unprotected sex twice! Period due on friday, but it has been late the last 3 months so probably will be again and I'm gonna be bricking it a bit til it gets here lol

xxxxx

:hugs: I know how you feel, my OH proposed last week, and then two days later informed me that the time i've spent looking at wedding things is wasted and unimportant because we don't even need to start thinking about getting married for another year! I felt exactly like you did in regards to feeling like a present was taken away, and i did cry!!

Men..... I am working on hubby at the moment ideally we will be ttc in 2014 but he keeps changing his mind.

I'm working on hubby as well at the mo - don't want to put too much pressure on so having to be careful about it. Planning on taking him on a romantic picnic this weekend to then broach the subject again. I really feel like i'm tip toeing around the subject but I don't want to scare him off the idea completely!!

At the moment we have compromised on a TTC date of early 2013 but I'm hoping to move it into late 2012 - although this is gona sound so superstitious but I'm not sure about having a baby in 2013 coz of the '13' connotations!! Would it be unlucky?!

I'm just waiting for my depo to run it's course through my body and for my periods to come back and the we're going ttc. Hopefull it'll be early 2012 when I do concieve but then the baby could be born in 2013! I did look at the maths and have a little wobble at the year 13 but my desire to have a baby rules out all superstions I might have! I believe a person makes their own luck in life so I'd say go for it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back