so frickin angry

Yvanne

Reaction score
my OH has had his friend up every nite 4 the past 4 nites now i wouldnt normally mind this, but wi me bein close 2 my due d8 etc etc i like goin 2 bed early n loungin about doin SFA, so i asked him 2 tell him 2 no cum up 2nite n who just knocked on the bloody door!!!!!! i wouldnt mind but he stays 2 like 2 am n i feel i need 2 stay up cos he brings his girlfriend...... sorry rant over... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

i would sit there and yawn, or start faking contractions , then they dissapear when guests have gone - inconsiderate though you need all the rest you can get, esp as you are due so soon

lauramum01 said:
Hypnorm said:
i would sit there and

fart like a trumpet. Nothing clears a room like embarrasing flatulence.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yvanne i know how you feel hun my ex used to do it to me all the time when i was pregnant with Kurt :evil: In the end i got so peed off with it i used to just get up and go to bed leaving them sat there and not say a word to them either that or start a row and start screaming shouting and throwing things (i blamed the hormones :rotfl: ) after a few days they got the message and didnt come back again :rotfl:

They all need to be 100 times more considerate towards you, i mean come on it;s obvious that you are gonna be tired and stuff and it;s just common courtesy to show some respect.

If i were you i;d just go to bed, stuff what they think, they're obviously not thinking about your feelings so why should you even consider theres!

-I agree with Vicky
I'd jsut say sorry i'm due in afew days i need my sleep, I bet they won't be coming over every night when the baby is here!

in the end i went 2 bed then wen OH came thro i was like couch now lol he was like eh what??? i said i specificly asked u 2 tell them not 2 cum up, so u can go sleep on couch so i get a decent nites sleep lol lets c if they cum up 2nite....... then it will b the balcony hes on :rotfl:

Hi

Oh hun that must be aweful for you i hope he doesnt have them tonight if they do you should kick them out
Katrina

hee hee they never came up, think OH got the hint!! n damn sure he shud 2!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back