grrr men!!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
So fuming. Was meant to go pick up the pram today from my sisters but oh wanted to.leave late so wed miss the traffic cos his car isnt 100% and we had over an hour drive. So we decided to go about 4:30 ish. So he went about 2 to go get his brat of a nieces bike from her old house cos she's moved to Brazil and he was so worried about it cos It's expensive. So he got it cam home we had lunch then he went up. So i though hed come down after a while. But he didnt and fell asleep but during that time I fell asleep too and didnt get up till 5:30 and he was still asleep and asked if I could massage his legs. I didn't mind but then he asked me to do his back and all that and it ended up being nearly 6 and I still needed a shower. So I said to him I'm going forbade shower otherwise its gonna be too late and you won't go. So had a shower got ready and he was sorting out the car and it ended up being nearly 7:30 then he was like It's too late blah blah blah. I knew this would happen. I'm so pissed off. We need the car seat. I'm panicking I'm getting extra discharge so worried It's my plug. Also my sis cooked for us and she asked us to get light bulbs and feel well bad that she went out of her way for us. Oh is like well go Wednesday early morning but so annoyed and i know something will happen then aswell and all i keep thinking is what if i go into early labour. I feel like screaming and he's acting like nothing's wrong. Sometimes i wish I was a bloody lesbian or a nun. Grr!!!

Oh and to top it off I got my mum going on at me how she told so and we should have left earlier. She's really doing my head in too

Awwww you poor thing :hugs: I completely understand why you're stressed and I would literally go mental if I were you. Try to relax and just tell OH it has to be Wed or you'll all be walking home with the baby... hopefully that'll kick him into gear!

I know. He's been like this all through the pregnancy. It's always we have time but now.we have around a week. Think i do need to Sat that to him. He's like well go at 6 am Wednesday. Which means getting up extra early when I can just about get to sleep every night xx

Awwww bless ya hun but your post did make me giggle. Just your wording of things... sorry xxxxx

Lol that's ok. I come on here on my phone. Too lazy to get the laptop so write it how it comes in my head and don't bother to read it over Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back