Omg!!!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Today I have been hormone central!!!! Firstly our car decided to have a fault so we spent all morning waiting for a hire car while they work on our, secondly while waiting for that to come that military wives song came on and I blubbed when it finished stupid song!!!!! Lol thirdly I had my nails done today and had to walk 2 miles to mil pub as hubby wasn't back from Peterborough with tucker when I'd finished. Fourth he bought me a dress for Xmas day and when I looked at it I decided it was an ugly tent and screamed at him that he obv thinks I'm unattractive so need an ugly dress blah blah and spent the next 30 mins crying!!!!! Needless to say I relented to him and tried it on and it obv looks better on than off!!!!!!!! Oh dear all this is followed by me apologising or the next 20 mins oooopppps xxxxx

He he hormones have a lot to answer for i tell u x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Lol don't worry I cried for 3 hours cos mw couldn't do sweep!

I then tried to do my knitting made a mistake and cried another hour or so!

Then heard some amazing news and cried for another hour!

My eyes hurt lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Lol I even cried when I realised I had buggered up my hair app it was on Friday and hubby works every Friday do I was panicking I couldn't have it done thank god I got in for tomorrow morning!!!!!!! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back