grrr

mummy2b19

Reaction score
No need to reply just having a rant, bloody OH just text to say after we have dinner at my mums tonight he's going to see his mate, which I think is a bit rude leaving as soon as we have eaten, but just went along with it asked if he would need picking up as id rather do that than him drive after a drink. Thought he would say yeah about 9:30 (il watch wild at heart at mums so when that finishes) but no his reply is between 12 and 1am. What an arse im 8 months fucking pregnant I don't wana be up till that bloody time its hard enough trying to sleep as it is! But il do it won't I because I always bloody do. Grrrr! X

Grrr indeed! No way I'm up at that time!

I always feel really guilty like I have to do it because he pays all the rent and the bills (I used to pay half but I've been on sick pay for the last 3 months) and he does do loads for me but 1am is a little rediclous especially when I normaly only get 3/4 hours sleep a night im going to be shattered xx

It is unfair although in his man mind he probably reasons it with the fact that you'd probably be awake anyway. They just don't think the same way we do hunny xxxxxxxx

Oh yeah he deffonatly dosnt think the same way I do lol x

Awww I'm sorry honey, totally understand why you're annoyed. No matter what he does for you, at 8 months pregnant he should not be getting you to come out and pick him up at 1 am. DH has been on alcohol ban since 8 months in case I go into labour so I think you're a lot nicer than me anyway! X

He really doesn't, tell him what I've done to my DH and hopefully he'll see how understanding you are and that it was pretty unfair of him to ask you that late :hugs:

Going to speak to him when he gets back from work, the roads could well be icy at that time of night aswell its been trying to snow here all morning and im not driving in the snow or ice np chance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back