Argh-men!

TashaWink

Reaction score
i just want to scream! OH said yesterday he had to "quickly" pop to work this morning and would be back by Lunchtime(12pm-1pm)! So i text him at 1 asking him what time he'll be back i'm hungry and want something. I didn't hear from him so i called, and called and called-at 2:10 i get a text saying i'm packing up...at 3 nothing so i call and call and text telling him to Hurry up. and 3:30 i get a call saying i'm at mcd's what you want? he gets back at 4pm.... thats 3 hours later than he said he would! Not a sorry i'm late-sorry i couldn't pick up the phone-nothing.

We sat down (in silence) and ate (in silence-apart from all my family talking). He then got ready, again i didn't say a word to him and has gone out to watch the football...i am fuming! We're supposed to be going out to a party tonight but i really don't want to go now-he said he'll text me during the game to find out what my plans are and whether he needs to get a cab.

Pointless but i needed to get it out!

That does sound really really annoying!

Do you want to go to this party or should you go? Because if it was me I would sulk the rest of the night and miss the party to make a point.

Just dont get into a texting row, its just time consuming and even more upsetting. Either tell him straight or continue to blank him until he realises! xx

haha he knows i'm annoyed with him! Well i wanted to go as i missed it last year as i was so ill. but i feel like i'll probably be in a horrible mood all night now! Another reason why i don't want to go is because if i don't go then he'll have to get a cab there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back